Our new membership program provides a much deeper level of services to communities. Here’s what you can take advantage of as a CAMSA member:
- Registration for the annual CAMSA statewide workshop for two participants. Join your peers across the state for this day of networking and professional development, and walk away with ideas to help your downtown grow.
- Registration for the annual Main Street Now Conference for one participant. Network with peers from across the country, find solutions to common problems, and discover innovative techniques and tools to help your community to thrive.
- Registration for all of your staff for three annual webinars. Presented by National Main Street Center technical services staff, these webinars will be on topics selected by CAMSA membership, and provide practical ‘how-to’s’ for building your organizational capacity, implementing the Main Street Approach, and bringing your revitalization efforts to the next level.
- CAMSA helpline. The first five hours of phone assistance from National Main Street Center technical services staff are included in membership. Get practical advice directly from national experts!
- Unlimited Main Street America Institute online courses for one participant. Take advantage of the dozens of professional development opportunities provided by the Main Street America Institute, led by nationally recognized topic experts, on your own schedule. Courses include subject matter based around the Main Street Approach’s Four Points (Design, Organization, Promotion, and Economic Vitality), as well as a number of advanced principles topics.
- Opportunity to use Main Street America branding. Main Street America is a mark of distinction. It’s a seal recognizing that participating communities are part of a national movement with a proven track record for transforming downtowns. CAMSA members can use the brand to add to the credibility of their work and enhance community promotions.
- Discount on technical support services from National Main Street Center staff. Get a discount on specialized technical services from national experts.
- Eligibility for grant programs. CAMSA members will have access to all foundation and corporate grants and marketing partnerships that apply to California member communities.
- Your CAMSA membership also provides you with an annual Main Street America membership! Learn more.